massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Chance Ryan's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"It's a gimmick, there will be limits to # of sessions and amt per month etc."

Chance Ryan replied Oct 22, 2010 to Good Deal or Bad Deal

8 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Rick Miller

"Hi; I'm Chance I'd be glad to lend a helping hand. I have a massage chair if that'd…"

Chance Ryan replied Oct 19, 2010 to VOLUNTEER LMT's Needed this weekend for a great event in Charlotte, NC!

4 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Kevin M. Deighan

"W/ a Patient such as this it's more than likely outside an MT's scope, unless that i…"

Chance Ryan replied Oct 19, 2010 to does anyone have any good advice about a spinal stroke clients

5 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Chance Ryan

"No one owes anyone else anything, so if others concern themselves w/ what you charge…"

Chance Ryan replied Oct 14, 2010 to HOT Topic! MT's Hourly Rates

11 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Chance Ryan

"Just search the topic Massage Cruise and you'll find it several of my coworkers and…"

Chance Ryan replied Oct 14, 2010 to Would like information RE: Cruise and Learn

2 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Jacinda Davis

"U may need to expand a bit on this, are u refering to a physical technique stroke? O…"

Chance Ryan replied Oct 14, 2010 to does anyone have any good advice about a spinal stroke clients

5 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Chance Ryan

"It's always refreshing to get honesty, never chage that! "

Chance Ryan replied Oct 13, 2010 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"OUTSTANDING POINT! This is why I came to a sight like this cause in my recent inter…"

Chance Ryan replied Oct 13, 2010 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"U hit the preverbial nail on the head. After my injury and my stay in the hospital…"

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Yeah since I've started working there the staff are always tired, irratable and pray…"

Chance Ryan replied Oct 12, 2010 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service