massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Chance Ryan's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"IMHO integrity has little to nothing to do w/ someones annual salary, and rate scale…"

Chance Ryan replied Oct 11, 2010 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Also I don't know if I clarified the issue of the arrogant/stubborn topic, it was di…"

Chance Ryan replied Oct 11, 2010 to HOT Topic! MT's Hourly Rates

11 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Chance Ryan

"In 2001 a Helicopter I was in was shot down and I ended up in a coma for about 2yrs,…"

Chance Ryan replied Oct 11, 2010 to HOT Topic! MT's Hourly Rates

11 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by Chance Ryan

"I'm not going to read your entire post, except to answer your first sentence, when s…"

Chance Ryan replied Oct 11, 2010 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Ahh the same old MT argument rears it's head when unable to academically justify inf…"

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Good catch on your part often people will go on and on arguing the same point, until…"

Chance Ryan replied Oct 9, 2010 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"NO NO! Your Corporate ME has been bought and sold 2x's in past 2yrs, the original fr…"

Chance Ryan replied Oct 9, 2010 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Yeah I think your taking my point to personally, I'm referencing those MT's that fee…"

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"I guess Msg Envy doesn't need to do their PR w/ you around, you speak as if your one…"

Chance Ryan replied Oct 8, 2010 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"I think my point may have been lossed, it wasn't about what others charge so much as…"

Chance Ryan replied Oct 8, 2010 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service