massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"You might want to check out Sassi Stones when you get to the Festival, they are supp…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied May 17, 2012 to Hot Stones

18 May 20, 2012
Reply by Trina Throckmorton

"I have never seen any competitions. It seems to me that tissues that have no fat on…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Apr 29, 2012 to What do you feel when you are massaging a painful area?

34 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"I've been reading about the tissue injuries involved with overtraining, so, it must…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Apr 28, 2012 to What do you feel when you are massaging a painful area?

34 Apr 29, 2012

"This is interesting. I did notice that while he was very muscular, it was all well p…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Apr 28, 2012 to What do you feel when you are massaging a painful area?

34 Apr 29, 2012

"It was so interesting this week! I have a new client who is an active body builder a…"

34 Apr 29, 2012

"Gary & Daniel, I think you are both correct! LOL!!"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Apr 23, 2012 to What do you feel when you are massaging a painful area?

34 Apr 29, 2012

"No, you don't have any need to assess tissues and textures, your clients are happy a…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Apr 23, 2012 to What do you feel when you are massaging a painful area?

34 Apr 29, 2012

"Hi Gordon! What time is it in Alaska? I would like to read your attachment, but I do…"

34 Apr 29, 2012

"I have not had the opportunity to work on a (currently active) bodybuilder other tha…"

34 Apr 29, 2012

"I think a lot of us do the same, Kathy! I suspect that we know when what we are feel…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Apr 22, 2012 to What do you feel when you are massaging a painful area?

34 Apr 29, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service