massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT's Discussions (94)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Excuse me if you've talked about it here before, Daniel, but what are KMT Technique…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Mar 26, 2012 to What are your professional pet peeves?

201 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"I told her I'd expected to get the full hour that had been paid for. She explained t…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Mar 26, 2012 to What are your professional pet peeves?

201 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"I can relate to how irritating that would be! I received a gift certificate for mass…"

201 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Daniel, I have a lot of respect for your opinions and the work you do. However, I f…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Mar 22, 2012 to What are your professional pet peeves?

201 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"This is a great question and what wonderful comments! I just want to share what I ha…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Mar 14, 2012 to Not wanting to massage Brother in laws girlfriend

15 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Barbara Helynn Heard

"Just a guess, Jennifer, but perhaps Mr. Riggs assumed everyone already knew about pe…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Mar 14, 2012 to Article in M&B this month--Congestion due to headrest

7 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Good Morning, Gordon!  I use essential oils frequently. I get a real lift from comb…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Mar 14, 2012 to Article in M&B this month--Congestion due to headrest

7 Mar 14, 2012

"Hello, friend Daniel!  I am going to try this today. Peppermint is nice but I really…"

7 Mar 14, 2012

"I let my clients know up front, it is their appointed massage time and where they sp…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Jan 25, 2012 to Client Responsibilities/ Therapists Rights. Being late should have consequences right?

20 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Pete L Blanco II

"I like to make my own face massage oil, I use rose hip oil, avacado oil, and squalen…"

Linda LePelley, RN, NMT replied Dec 31, 2011 to Does anyone make their own massage lotion's

2 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Linda LePelley, RN, NMT

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service