a community of practitioners

Pamela Murgo's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you everyone for the great feedback. Have a wonderful day & weekend!"

Pamela Murgo replied May 14, 2010 to Benefits of MT for Fibromyalgia suffers

9 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Mieka Davis atc,cmt

"Thank you all so much."

Pamela Murgo replied Dec 3, 2009 to How can I get the oil stains out of my sheets?

6 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Emma Torsey

"Wow! Thanks for sharing. I had no idea this could happen. This will change my habits…"

Pamela Murgo replied Sep 6, 2009 to Off Topic Alert! How to Lock Your Car and Why!!!

10 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Gloria Coppola

"Hey Robin, Thanks for the tips. Your table is 30" wide, I'm about 5'4" and plan to p…"

Pamela Murgo replied Sep 1, 2009 to Any thoughts, fond or not so fond memories regarding your first table?

14 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Pamela Murgo

"Ya know Bill I was wondering about the rounded corners as an option. Thanks for the…"

Pamela Murgo replied Sep 1, 2009 to Any thoughts, fond or not so fond memories regarding your first table?

14 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Pamela Murgo

"Thanks for the feedback on height adjustments Monica. I'll keep that in mind while s…"

14 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Pamela Murgo

"Great, thanks so much for the info! I really appreciate it. I was torn between the O…"

14 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Pamela Murgo

"Thanks for your feedback Samantha. I will keep this in mind while shopping. "

Pamela Murgo replied Aug 30, 2009 to Any thoughts, fond or not so fond memories regarding your first table?

14 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Pamela Murgo

"Great question... I know the opportunities are endless, but I do know I will be star…"

Pamela Murgo replied Aug 30, 2009 to Any thoughts, fond or not so fond memories regarding your first table?

14 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Pamela Murgo

"Congrats on your win! Thank you for the excellent tip Darcy. I will be sure to check…"

14 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Pamela Murgo

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service