massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Ravensara Travillian's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"A is singular, usually means one of more than one. If I meant "THE" I would have sai…"

Ravensara Travillian replied Feb 18, 2011 to Why Are We Following? America Should Be Leading!!!

60 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by Ravensara Travillian

"  From your site:   Its mission is to serve as a voice, advocate and resource for th…"

Ravensara Travillian replied Feb 18, 2011 to Why Are We Following? America Should Be Leading!!!

60 Feb 18, 2011

"I have done my best to get rid of you. At least you're being honest. How can you cl…"

60 Feb 18, 2011

"And if they're that much off the grid, how is his organization going to manage to "g…"

Ravensara Travillian replied Feb 16, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"If you want to start your own association, go nuts.   dammit, Susan, it's an allianc…"

Ravensara Travillian replied Feb 15, 2011 to Why Are We Following? America Should Be Leading!!!

60 Feb 18, 2011

"umm, no they aren't. that's my point.   but we're talking past each other again. spe…"

Ravensara Travillian replied Feb 15, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"I didn't say the three possibilities were exhaustive. I said these three examples st…"

Ravensara Travillian replied Feb 15, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Do we really want to divide the profession?   I'm not sure that that hasn't already…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Frankly, I don' t think we speak the same language.   I think you've hit on the real…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"I never thought that you would draw wisdom from a fictional character in The Princes…"

Ravensara Travillian replied Feb 14, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service