massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gina A. Liccardo's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"While your experience may be ideal for you, many are not having such a grand ole tim…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 23, 2012 to Have You Been Negatively Affected by The Corporate Franchise?

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"Whatever you say Conan, although you might want to have a look under job description…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 20, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Actually you are the one that brought up percentage when you said, that you pay  you…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 19, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"The problem stems from the schools, who are encouraging their new grads to work for…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 19, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Great point Maryshka.  I was very lucky.  I had a mentor in school who prepared me a…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 18, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Me too! Think of all the back and forth posts that could have been avoided if R&…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 18, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"didn't realize which thread I was on but if anyone agrees with my point of view and…"

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"First off, R&R never stated until the last post what his payrate was; this is a…"

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Why are you supporting and defending ME, a franchise that exploits massage therapist…"

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Why don't you find out what you are talking about because you obviously have no clue…"

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service