massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gina A. Liccardo's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"You're the typical business person who goes around preaching to someone about how ed…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 18, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"You sound so irrational and emotional.  I thought you said that one shouldn't let th…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 17, 2012 to Have You Been Negatively Affected by The Corporate Franchise?

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"If you aren't a licensed massage therapist, why are you even here?  This is a websit…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 17, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"I agree.  People in the business world have no idea what kind of training education…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 17, 2012 to Have You Been Negatively Affected by The Corporate Franchise?

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"Thank you for making my point, you aren't a professional, you have no idea what you…"

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"As I have expressed before, I can tell your background, you are not a licensed massa…"

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"What exactly is so brilliant about doing what every corporate model has done for the…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 17, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"When I was referring to the car, I was referring to others that live on LI not mysel…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 16, 2012 to Have You Been Negatively Affected by The Corporate Franchise?

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"ME's intro rates vary from having an intro rate of 39.95 to 49.95 and monthy members…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 15, 2012 to Have You Been Negatively Affected by The Corporate Franchise?

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"It's interesting Chance how you write, "in the end it's all about the benji's to the…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 15, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service