massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gina A. Liccardo's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"You wouldn't have a problem because you work for yourself and collect the total amou…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 15, 2012 to Have You Been Negatively Affected by The Corporate Franchise?

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"How do you know what I do?  You're irrational.  I do own a business and I know what…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 15, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"Because exploitation is explotation no matter what brush you use to paint it.  Seein…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 15, 2012 to Have You Been Negatively Affected by The Corporate Franchise?

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"Now you can say you've heard of it. "

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 15, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"I have seen it.  It works that they take the job at the franchise and work longer ho…"

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"I'm glad you got just as much of a laugh out of my post as I got out of yours.  You…"

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"You see what ME has started, new franchises are following through with and paying ev…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 14, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"I agree.  Just want to mention this petition that you might be interested in support…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 14, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"On the contrary, I don't think these franchises have popularized or created an aware…"

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"I think we should be able to have it both ways.  MT is like no other healthcare prof…"

Gina A. Liccardo replied Dec 14, 2012 to The Future of Massage!

8 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Cassandra Cravens

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service