massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Massage Gnome's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"found my post from last night under my discussions and copy/print it for you.  LOL  …"

Massage Gnome replied Jul 8, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I posted a reply to this last night but I don't see it on here.  No I am not saying…"

Massage Gnome replied Jul 8, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Gary, The technique is not done slowly tho it is fast and vigorous and very deep.  V…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Yup."

Massage Gnome replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Gordon, You misunderstand what I am saying.  I am not accusing you of anything, leas…"

Massage Gnome replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Ha ha ha! That is so true too Therese.  Take out all the sulfates and parabens and t…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Yes, that is the same thing you hear when you pop your back and knuckles only you ar…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Alyson, I absolutely agree with you.  We can have our best guess and that is it. I d…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Well said Lolita!! MG "

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Gary, I understand the rolling muscles you are referring to and was very short on ty…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service