massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Massage Gnome's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"That may be true but I have found that when I explain things to a customer that expl…"

Massage Gnome replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Gary, Adhesions will not roll when you apply pressure.  An adhesion is formed when t…"

Massage Gnome replied Jul 6, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"These are the two textbooks that we had at school.  We had a 6 month course total t…"

Massage Gnome replied Jul 6, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Hi Gordon, You mention that this is not taught in schools but it is in all the textb…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I am confused, how do we think too much?  I don't know about Joan but I don't think…"

Massage Gnome replied Jul 5, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Lee, Just an FYI on self-employment tax if you are only paying the 15% as you say, t…"

Massage Gnome replied Jul 5, 2011 to SUPER EXCITED!!!

17 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Massage Gnome

"Yes that is true and then you have to add in the Unemplyment tax on your employee's,…"

Massage Gnome replied Jul 4, 2011 to SUPER EXCITED!!!

17 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Massage Gnome

"That is how I do my massage as well.  I want to come have one from you just from rea…"

Massage Gnome replied Jul 4, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I really don't mean to sound like a jerk and hope that your business goes very well…"

Massage Gnome replied Jul 4, 2011 to SUPER EXCITED!!!

17 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Massage Gnome

"Michael, I don't know what your intent was with your comments but it sure makes me g…"

Massage Gnome replied Jul 4, 2011 to Which online scheduling works better for your clients--Schedulicity or GenBook?

117 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Alex Sa

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service