massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,269)

Discussions Replied To (2170) Replies Latest Activity

"Its far from hokey... Its highly effective.  I like this guys better.. He developed…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 30, 2012 to Muscle release technique

3 May 30, 2012
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Yet the average career span for a massage therapist is only six years?  How does tha…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 29, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"LOL    It would still be expensive though. Maybe even more expensive? .. You would h…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 27, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012

"I don't know... Something is wrong with how massage is taught... They really are tea…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 27, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012

"In the past Ive done the golf event thing and didnt get any referals from it at all.…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 25, 2012 to Partnering with a natural foods store or a golf course/tournament?

2 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

"Just as a side note schools need to change the mindset of massage therapists..I know…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 24, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012

"Yea a bubble...Everyone wants to be a massage therapist because they think they can…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 24, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012

"I have 38 hours a week available for massage work...I probably work about 34 hours a…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 20, 2012 to How many actual hours of massage do you do a week?

39 May 28, 2012
Reply by Lucianna Johnston

"Just to qualify myself, some days are not so good... "

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 14, 2012 to techniques

4 May 14, 2012
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"Yea.. we can make a BIG difference.  I had a real interesting day today.. It was goo…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied May 14, 2012 to techniques

4 May 14, 2012
Reply by Therese Schwartz

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service