massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,269)

Discussions Replied To (2170) Replies Latest Activity

"Your solution to the problem of all the never ending names and systems of massage th…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 24, 2012 to What type of massage therapy doctors should choose to refer their patience for treatments????

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Well the other problem is...You can go to two people that do myofacial release lets…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 24, 2012 to What type of massage therapy doctors should choose to refer their patience for treatments????

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Boris, thats an intelligent article written by an intelligent person, of which there…"

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Well I dont know how to un confuse everyone as to which massage style or therapy is…"

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"The problem of confusion comes from how massage is being taught in this country, and…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 23, 2012 to What type of massage therapy doctors should choose to refer their patience for treatments????

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Well, not bad for just starting out..You can get experience that way for sure...And…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 19, 2012 to How do you feel about this.

14 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Denise Antoinette Banister

"What does it cost for a massage there?  How much does the therapist make per massage…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 19, 2012 to How do you feel about this.

14 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Denise Antoinette Banister

"Everyone is conditioned to think nerve pain, or some sort of disc problem in a joint…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 19, 2012 to I can't believe it?

73 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

" "

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 18, 2012 to I can't believe it?

73 Feb 28, 2012

"She had MRIs and checked out by a medical doctor for a cervical disc issue...The doc…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Feb 18, 2012 to I can't believe it?

73 Feb 28, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service