massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,269)

Discussions Replied To (2170) Replies Latest Activity

"After you get through all your training and exams.. I will tell you how to remove tr…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 7, 2011 to Response to "Knot in a muscle' post

205 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Gary Ive never felt or worried or noticed anything like that before? So? There's all…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 7, 2011 to Response to "Knot in a muscle' post

205 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Boris, I dont have that book anymore...I read it when it first came out like five ti…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"If you find a sore spot. And you can work it in a way that hurts good to your client…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 7, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Gary just so you know..I don't pay attention to any of that stuff ?  And whatever it…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 6, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"The treatment may be the same.. But you want to explain the information to your clie…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 6, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I hope it is in a text book...Ive never seen it in a text book.  Well not a massage…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I explain to my clients what a knot in a muscle , and how massage makes them go away…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"read the thread  Knot in Muscle "

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Well I dont know?  I mean Im no expert?  I just think and do things so very much dif…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Jul 5, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service