massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gordon J. Wallis's Discussions (2,269)

Discussions Replied To (2170) Replies Latest Activity

"‘The truth knocks on the door and you say “Go away, I know it already” and so it goe…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Dec 13, 2018 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Now here is an anomaly.  An futuristic system that somehow got into the box, that yo…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Dec 13, 2018 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"https://www.massageprofessionals.com/forum/topics/upper-trapezius-t... I should have…"

39 Feb 9, 2020

"Another thing to ponder, and think on.  I never really thought about this until rela…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Dec 11, 2018 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"I can tell I’m different.  Different in the way I think of massage.  When I say mas…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Dec 1, 2018 to Things To Ponder.......body connections.......a deviation of the norm.......edge of the bell curve

39 Feb 9, 2020

"In my opinion...  I don’t think an inexperienced therapist should charge $150.00 to…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Nov 7, 2018 to Student massage therapist question....How much to charge for outcalls?

7 Nov 7, 2018

"That sounds like a cool opportunity, so congratulations on that.  When I first start…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Oct 27, 2018 to Traveling for an Exclusive Client

10 May 23, 2020

"Good. Thank you."

Gordon J. Wallis replied Oct 15, 2018 to What are some things you wish you learned in massage school?

5 Oct 15, 2018

"I reported this guy a long time ago.  I guess there is no one monitoring this websit…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Oct 15, 2018 to What are some things you wish you learned in massage school?

5 Oct 15, 2018

"The procedures I’ve discovered are truly amazing.  This person has had a lot of body…"

Gordon J. Wallis replied Oct 13, 2018 to Meridians?

9 Oct 13, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service