massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Robin Byler Thomas's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (205) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kim, Good luck with finals! I have to throw a wrench in here; some would argue t…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Dec 16, 2009 to Censorship in Any Form is Still Censorship

97 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Laura Allen

"Yes, exactly; we took what we needed and left the rest. When I became open to the to…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Dec 16, 2009 to Skeptical about Energy Work

440 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Yea, me too Bert; interesting observations though. I'm skeptical about most new thin…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Dec 16, 2009 to Skeptical about Energy Work

440 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"Sorry to hear Laura, I don't believe in censorship either; unless it's to edit somet…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Dec 13, 2009 to Censorship in Any Form is Still Censorship

97 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Laura Allen

"Hi Kate, Nice blog and website. I'm following you too! Much success, Robin www.Ro…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Aug 14, 2009 to

just now

"Hi Felicia and Sally, I enjoyed reading your blogs and have added myself as your fo…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Aug 13, 2009 to

just now

"I drop them off at other offices that refer to me; for example: chiropractor, hair s…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Aug 9, 2009 to

just now

"OK, Rosemary, I got mine set up. I haven't been as funny as you with my postings lat…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Jul 17, 2009 to

just now

"Hi Andrea, Thanks for your interest. At the moment I've trying to establish a colla…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Jul 14, 2009 to Evidence based massage therapy

59 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Bert Davich

"Hmmm, maybe we should find out. Maybe instead of a research study I should start wit…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Jul 14, 2009 to Evidence based massage therapy

59 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Bert Davich

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service