massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Relax & Rejuvenate's Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"The IRS is, in fact, not very helpful in this matter.   The Form cited only offers "…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Feb 16, 2011 to Referral or Salon Client

10 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

""Many don't have the internet. "   That would certainly explain their inability to f…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Feb 16, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"1. Therapists lack sales skills.  No argument there. the MTs who work in our spas ha…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Feb 15, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Wow.....not even formed and the MTAA discussion already resembles the colorful spats…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Feb 11, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"What does selling insurance have to do with anything?   What I was a photojournalism…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Feb 11, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Not necessarily, Daniel.   In the absence of a written agreement, existing practices…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Feb 11, 2011 to Referral or Salon Client

10 Feb 16, 2011

"I see this is a huge waste of time and effort through duplication.   This is not abo…"

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"I am not sure why this organization is necessary given the existence of AMTA and ABM…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Feb 9, 2011 to The Massage Therapy Alliance of America - A New Alliance For Therapists!

168 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"You aren't alone. We have trouble finding people for FT Employee positions with bene…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Feb 5, 2011 to Why is finding QUALITY massage therapists so hard these days???

35 May 17, 2011
Reply by Kay Warren

"Looks like your mistake was listing the hours of massage as your work hours.   You c…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Feb 5, 2011 to AFLAC - Rejected my claim!? What did I do wrong?

4 Feb 5, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service