massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Relax & Rejuvenate's Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not really an advertising expense if it takes up your capacity to generate full…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jul 15, 2010 to Mass discounting massage services … Where do you stand?

34 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Keffer

"Today got an email from the folks at SpaWeek asking us to sign up for the Fall Cheap…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jul 15, 2010 to Mass discounting massage services … Where do you stand?

34 Jul 15, 2010

"I suppose I should no longer be shocked by hypocrisy, but it is just mind-numbing th…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jul 13, 2010 to The View Comments on Massage

67 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by cocrea

"I disagree. We have guests sign a waiver of liability and a consent for care form pr…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jul 7, 2010 to The View Comments on Massage

67 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by cocrea

"How about a petition to get Al Gore to apologize for starting all the media coverage…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jul 6, 2010 to Please sign petition to get "The View" to Publicly Apologize to Certified/Licensed/Professional Massage Therapists

2 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Angela Lind

"I am happy to make massage available to everyone, but my pesky employees like gettin…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jul 6, 2010 to Mass discounting massage services … Where do you stand?

34 Jul 15, 2010

"It is illegal. It is called solicitation. "

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jul 6, 2010 to The View Comments on Massage

67 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by cocrea

"I used to be as adamant in you in this regard, Steve. And as a male half of the busi…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jul 5, 2010 to The View Comments on Massage

67 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by cocrea

"I am not going to say whether a crime was committed or not, nor will I assert that s…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jul 4, 2010 to The View Comments on Massage

67 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by cocrea

"I can't speak for all Marriotts, but we take our last appt at 9PM at any hotels. Any…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jul 4, 2010 to The View Comments on Massage

67 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by cocrea

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service