massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Relax & Rejuvenate's Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (207) Replies Latest Activity

"It has EVERYTHING to do with government. Government subsidizes higher education by…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jun 25, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Also look for hidden costs, like adding "Additional Insureds" to your pollicy   Anyo…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jun 22, 2012 to Low cost Liability Insurance- has anyone bought?

8 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

"  This is precisely what is wrong with the government being involved in education -…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jun 20, 2012 to What are your thoughts on ABMP's survey showing falling enrollment at massage schools and many small schools closing?

56 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"Don't be delusional to think that you are the one building client relations and get…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jun 18, 2012 to 60/40 Splits

10 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Alyson C Schlobohm

"Right...those trial lawyers certainly are restrained from profiting off a spilled u…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jun 17, 2012 to Pros and cons of massage chains

6 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"  Funny, I feel the same way about paying anyone 60% -- I would go broke if my payro…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jun 5, 2012 to 60/40 Splits

10 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Alyson C Schlobohm

"Golf Courses/Tournaments   As an avid tournament golfer, I can tell you that is not…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied Jun 1, 2012 to Partnering with a natural foods store or a golf course/tournament?

2 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

"Painful, expensive and slow.   Where in NY are you headed?   if the NYC area, get in…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied May 17, 2012 to Relocating to New York State. How was the process?

2 May 17, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth Filippone

"There are only 3 ways to increase profitability.   Raise price Lower costs Grow vol…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied May 14, 2012 to Price Increase

9 May 16, 2012
Reply by Stacy May

"  Yes and No. One single factor can determine if someone is an EMP vs. IC.   The…"

Relax & Rejuvenate replied May 7, 2012 to Independent Contractors vs. Employees

5 May 7, 2012
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service