massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Felicia Brown's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I just wrote an article about creating success in your massage practice in this mont…"

Felicia Brown replied Jul 24, 2009 to Marketing my business...

3 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Felicia Brown

"So this week I decided I wanted to try using Facebook to fill in a few gaps in my ma…"

Felicia Brown replied Jul 24, 2009 to Do you use social networking to market your massage practice or spa/wellness business?

20 May 22, 2012
Reply by Celeste Hamilton

"Try http://www.getspajobs.com. They post on twitter and their site - probably more t…"

Felicia Brown replied Jul 24, 2009 to Question: Re Job Posting

3 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Felicia Brown

"I recommend the Icy Ball for at home use. (Try www.icyball.com or get it on my site…"

Felicia Brown replied Jul 24, 2009 to Plantar Faciitis

24 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Tom West

"Thanks Laura. I think that is so cool that you're getting students from Facebook and…"

Felicia Brown replied Jul 19, 2009 to Do you use social networking to market your massage practice or spa/wellness business?

20 May 22, 2012

"Great point, Matt. I can really appreciate your point of view. As I always teach in…"

Felicia Brown replied Jul 19, 2009 to Do you use social networking to market your massage practice or spa/wellness business?

20 May 22, 2012

"Mike - Thanks so much for your note and willingness to help out. This issue will pr…"

Felicia Brown replied Jul 17, 2009 to Urgent Issue for NC Massage Therapists - Stop sales tax on massage therapy and bodywork services!

3 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Felicia Brown

"Thanks for the feedback so far everyone. If you can share any specifics about what y…"

Felicia Brown replied Jul 17, 2009 to Do you use social networking to market your massage practice or spa/wellness business?

20 May 22, 2012

"Here's an update to the above: If you've been reading my blog, twitter, facebook or…"

Felicia Brown replied Jul 17, 2009 to Urgent Issue for NC Massage Therapists - Stop sales tax on massage therapy and bodywork services!

3 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Felicia Brown

"Thanks Donna! Facebook is one of those tools that is fun and easy to use. I love th…"

Felicia Brown replied Jul 14, 2009 to Do you use social networking to market your massage practice or spa/wellness business?

20 May 22, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service