massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Therese Schwartz's Discussions (634)

Discussions Replied To (621) Replies Latest Activity

"I write out notes for each of my clients.  I do massage, MFR and CranioSacral Therap…"

Therese Schwartz replied Mar 9, 2012 to How many therapists REALLY write out notes?

30 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Michelle Wald

"Hey Daniel!  Smart phones can be pretty smart!  I have an HTC EVO which I love.  It…"

Therese Schwartz replied Mar 8, 2012 to Edit modalities from a smart phone

3 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Therese Schwartz

"That is great!  It's good to know what can be done right after surgeries.  One of th…"

Therese Schwartz replied Mar 7, 2012 to Craniotomy, massage or not?

6 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by chaxd

"It's pretty unusual to have massage within a few weeks of a surgery; there are other…"

Therese Schwartz replied Mar 7, 2012 to Craniotomy, massage or not?

6 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by chaxd

"Barbara, that is so insightful!  Words really do have power and meaning, and we need…"

Therese Schwartz replied Mar 7, 2012 to Not wanting to massage Brother in laws girlfriend

15 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Barbara Helynn Heard

"Daniel, I like your comments!  Since I've become more experienced as a therapist I h…"

Therese Schwartz replied Mar 6, 2012 to Not wanting to massage Brother in laws girlfriend

15 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Barbara Helynn Heard

"Gary, I totally understand the reaction this is causing.  But Daniel really makes so…"

Therese Schwartz replied Mar 3, 2012 to The Client List

12 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"I don't find it offensive when people call me a masseuse; it doesn't actually happen…"

Therese Schwartz replied Mar 2, 2012 to Masseuse, masseur, or massage therapist?

19 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Laurie

"Gordon, I love Massage Deficiency Syndrome!  I think that probably covers several is…"

Therese Schwartz replied Feb 29, 2012 to Practicing Massage And Carpal Tunnel Syndrome

15 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Daniel Cohen

"Kay, that's interesting about the statin drugs.  I have a Vietnam vet who hurts all…"

Therese Schwartz replied Feb 15, 2012 to Questions about Trigger Point, Myofascial.....

44 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service