massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gary W Addis, LMT's Discussions (775)

Discussions Replied To (727) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, Lolita, that's an average of 65 per month...16 per week,  for 32 years.  I know…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 3, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I googled it and watched a youtube video that wasn't very informative.   Finally fou…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 3, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Nyema, this 1-10 thing:  your 10 may be another person's 1, right?  It's a subjectiv…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Partly it's because of the push to gain "credibility" with doctors and university pr…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Gordon, you haven't said anything offensive.  I for one am picking up things from yo…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Daniel, it is good to hear from you.., it has been awhile since we talked.  I'd love…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 2, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Gordon, I know you meant no insult to anyone.  Just the same... I don't know a thing…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 2, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"I can tell you how bodybuilders get rid of soreness: they go to the gym and get the…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

""and if say a deeper layer of muscle contains the tight fibers, the healthy more sup…"

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

"Alyson, could the soreness be a result of muscle tension resulting from her emotiona…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Jul 1, 2011 to Why are some clients sore after a Deep Tissue Massage and others are not?

192 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Reynolds

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service