massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'massage' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ideas for blog content?

Our free massage industry news and continuing education blog is up and running! Check us out :) http://ning.it/Lv2kHC What kinds of content…

Started by Oakworks Massage Tables

0 Jun 11, 2012

Hi everybody from China

Hi everybody this is Cindy from Shanghai, China! I have recently found out about this site and it's a great source of information. I would…

Started by Massage in Shanghai

5 May 20, 2012
Reply by Barbara Helynn Heard

.Offering what's popular

I think it is important to define your practice with a clear identity. Do therapeutic or Spa relaxation. Don't confuse potential clients wi…

Started by Daniel Cohen

0 May 20, 2012

Independent Contractors vs. Employees

How are hotels complying with laws requiring Independent contractors to bring in their own equipment, linens, oils, etc?

Started by Maui Ocean Spa & Weddings

5 May 7, 2012
Reply by Relax & Rejuvenate

Oakworks is starting a blog! What kind of content would you like to see?

The main sections of our blog will be dedicatied to our free Oakworks Educational Series of massage therapy continuing education articles a…

Started by Oakworks Massage Tables

0 Apr 19, 2012

Massaging men

I have been a massage therapist for almost 8 years now and I used to have a handful of male clients. Recently there were 2 massage parlors…

Started by Felicia

11 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Mark Evans

Bay Area Employment Opportunity

Work Status: Employee Schedule: FT/PT; Full time preferred Rate: DOE and skill; Starting at $20/hr of massage We are a wellness spa, locate…

Started by Jamerie Daliva

0 Feb 24, 2012

Sanitizing - Fleece, Foam, Table Warmers

Here is a question I have been meaning to ask forever.  Maybe it has been discussed, but I missed it if it was.  I have often got massages…

Started by Ivy Hultquist

10 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Kimberly Campbell

Massage for labor and delivery

Greetings everyone,    A friend has asked me to attend her birth and support her with massage. Her last child was delivered as a posterior…

Started by Rosalee de la Forêt

1 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Lucianna Johnston

Acceptable or not as therapeutic?

This may take some reading. It is footnoted but you will need to trace the references if you want to assess the validity. So is it therape…

Started by Daniel Cohen

11 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Therese Schwartz

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service