massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All Discussions Tagged 'massage' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aromatherapy and Massage Improve Sleep in Cancer Patients

A study of the long-term effects of massage and aromatherapy on the physical and psychological symptoms of patients with advanced cancer…

Started by nomznomi

0 Nov 3, 2011

New learning library & networking resource for massage therapists

Hello, The Massage Learning Network site recently launched and I wanted to be sure that you were aware of it. It's a wonderful resource of…

Started by Lisa Gillispie

0 Oct 31, 2011

More Myths of Massage

Last week I wrote a post on Facebook about some of the myths of massage. My statement on this issue was and continues to be that I am not a…

Started by Laura Allen

56 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

Favorite Homemade Oil Blends, Lotions and Creams

For those of us who like to dabble in the kitchen, I'd love to get a discussion started featuring our favorite oil/lotion/cream recipes and…

Started by Yanna

1 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Jorge Arnaldo Pabón Acevedo

Traveling massage

I am wondering if anyone offers massage by going to clients' homes or offices? I would like to offer this, but want to get more information…

Started by Nicole Miller

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Therese Schwartz

No-Mind Massage Therapy

~   I've written a blog post about an on-going experience I've been having while performing actual massage.  It's rather long, so I'll just…

Started by Las Vegas Massage In Summerlin

3 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by yanzi

Opinions on massage marketing...getting away from "relaxation"?

Okay, a little info on the situation: I work as an independent contractor in a small massage therapy office. We have two treatment rooms an…

Started by Lisa

20 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Eliza Van Epps

Massage in the workplace

What have your experiences been giving massages in workplaces? We have sent a few students out to do chair massages, and always get positiv…

Started by Solex

3 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Daniel Cohen

Weather/Seasons

What is the best time of the year for everyone and their practices? It seems that more people are looking to get massage's in the summer, b…

Started by Solex

0 Aug 15, 2011

Job Opportunities for Massage Therapists in Illinois

Hi,   My name is  Yaw. I'm the Program Coordinator for Body Biz Inc., a company that provides wellness services to businesses. I'm in the p…

Started by Body Biz Inc.

0 Jul 22, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service