massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This a wonderful Group of Inductees for the 2011 World Massage Festival Hall Of Fame. You always pick great contributors to the massage industry and all are deserving.
These professionals have helped educate and made so many therapist's careers better. I hope therapists will help us honor these professionals, on their night of honors!
so many wonderful choices again. People so determined to make a difference. I cant wait to meet everyone and join in the celebration of our bridge builders. Congrats to everyone... Comfort and Joy to all this season! See you at 2011 World Massage Festival but hopefully at 2010 too!!! I cant wait... 6 months till Burea Ky !!!!!
I'd like to know how many therapists, these educators have taught through the years and their combined years in education. This is one great group of educators!
Honored to be apart of this amazing group!

I can't even count the amount of people who have attended my massage school and continuing education classes. All I know is I am blessed to be apart of a community that touches lives!
We are honored by you and all those who have built the bridges for our profession. This was one of the major aspects, I felt our profession was lacking. We should know more about massage. I wish this had been started at least 2,009 BC. Then we would know who the leaders were along the way and there would be so much information. Thanks again for all you do!

Gloria Coppola said:
Honored to be apart of this amazing group!

I can't even count the amount of people who have attended my massage school and continuing education classes. All I know is I am blessed to be apart of a community that touches lives!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service