massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

No, not the TV show!!

Another milestone for our membership and a great holiday gift. But, we are still in infancy. We can grow so much more now. With a base of 4400, we can explode in 2010!

I hope everyone will include in their "New Year's Resolutions" to invite and "GET" at least 5 new friends to join this community!

ABMP has created this great vehicle. We also need to thank them for this great opportunity to connect with the 4400 and to thank them, by helping this community grow!
Happy Holidays to ALL of the 4400!

Here is a Holiday card for everyone. It will take 2-3 minutes to load, be patient... it is worth it! Thanks, everybody!

Views: 82

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey everyone !
Having a hard time getting into the spirit of Christmas well first things first,do not ever forget the real reason of Christmas and then, after that, do what ever it takes to get in touch with your GOD and pray about it and then.............Go back up and Open the card that is there waiting on you. Merry Christmas to you all, I pray that everyone here regardless of religion you may be that you have a safe and Happy Christmas. Peace Travis
Cute card Mike. Thanks for the thought. It is fun. There is a Santa you know! Welcome Everyone! Glad you are here to help share your Experience.
Santa rocks; so do you Mike! Happy Holidays!
Rick,
Send it everyone and have a very Merry Christmas!

Rick Britton said:
thanks for this Mike.. I love it ... so charming. Will send it to my friends

happy white christmas (it is here)
Travis, throw yourself at it. As much as you love people, it will come through! You, know the true meaning and with that in mind, you will succeed! Peace, my friend!!!

Travis Alligood said:
Hey everyone !
Having a hard time getting into the spirit of Christmas well first things first,do not ever forget the real reason of Christmas and then, after that, do what ever it takes to get in touch with your GOD and pray about it and then.............Go back up and Open the card that is there waiting on you. Merry Christmas to you all, I pray that everyone here regardless of religion you may be that you have a safe and Happy Christmas. Peace Travis
I guess it has made it's rounds, but I'm glad you still liked it! Happy Holidays!

Jeanne Storm said:
Never gets old does it!! :)
Thanks Darcy! You are right, meeting all these folks and learning their experiences as well has been a big part of belonging to this site.

Darcy Neibaur said:
Cute card Mike. Thanks for the thought. It is fun. There is a Santa you know! Welcome Everyone! Glad you are here to help share your Experience.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service