massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

4500 Members From 44 Countries Join In 6 Months!!! Watch Out 2010!!!

Lots of new folks.

Please invite your fellow therapists, fellow employees and even your local massage school to join this site. 2010 will be a great year - Keep the Faith!

And join lots of different groups and give us your input!

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So glad so many Therapists are here to share their Experience, and Wisdom about massage therapy. I hope we continue on growing and reach 9000 by the end of the first year. This is a great site that I look forward to each day.
I hope we do too! I hope everyone invites all their friends to join and will contact their schools to do so as well.

Darcy Neibaur said:
So glad so many Therapists are here to share their Experience, and Wisdom about massage therapy. I hope we continue on growing and reach 9000 by the end of the first year. This is a great site that I look forward to each day.
Im spreading the word in Australia. This network is a fantastic resource and a great way to connect with other therapsits!
Thank you so much Nicola. Would like to get every therapist in Australia on this site. And would really love to have you start a discussion about massage in Australia. Pictures would be great. The U.S. is fascinated with Australia. Hope you and yours are doing well. Happy 2010!

Nicola Hogan said:
Im spreading the word in Australia. This network is a fantastic resource and a great way to connect with other therapsits!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service