massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

I will be taking this course in November, have been familiar with it for almost a year now, anyone else trained in this? If so what kind of results have you had?

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been using kinesio tape now for around 3 1/2 years right after I took the first two courses, finished the 3rd course last year. It is a fantastic tool to have in your "tool box" . Who's class are you taking? One small comment, if you plant to become certified, make sure the class you take is "KTA approved" or else it won't go towards your certification.
Thanks Lori, yeah a friend of mine just became certified and is taking the classes to be able to teach it, she stressed being sure they were approved classes. I am taking the KT1 & KT2 class in Ann Arbor. Have you had good results with it? My friend has been doing it just over a year, I can't wait to take it. Are you able to teach them?

Lorrie said:
I have been using kinesio tape now for around 3 1/2 years right after I took the first two courses, finished the 3rd course last year. It is a fantastic tool to have in your "tool box" . Who's class are you taking? One small comment, if you plant to become certified, make sure the class you take is "KTA approved" or else it won't go towards your certification.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service