massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners


I need some advice on offering continuing education classes and workshops to our therapists and as a service. As a business we want to offer these services to outside therapist. Some of our therapist have a lot of certification in different styles, what is needed to offer training to outside therapist as a service? Thanks 

Views: 163

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Talk to the state you are in and get the credentials.  Link below to Texas State Massage Board, which you need to know anyway, since you are in the business of massage therapy.

Massage Therapy Continuing Education Provider Approval

Thank you!!! Very helpful

Hey, Albert, If you ask a question and it doesn't get answered in a timely manner, and you think it is something I can help you with... feel free to pop me a personal message.  -K

I will, thanks.

Reply to Discussion


© 2019   Created by Lara Evans Bracciante.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service