massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Opportunity to Massage @ the LIVESTRONG Austin Marathon and Half Marathon in Austin, TX

Are you interested in working the LIVESTRONG Austin Marathon and Half Marathon Post-Race Massage Tent on February 20, 2011? I am looking for massage therapists proficient in sports massage. The day is split into two shifts: 8am-12pm and 11:30am-4pm. You will need to arrive early due to road closures. Therapists will be paid in cash on race day @ the rate of 60% of a $1 a minute massage, in blocks of 20 or 30 minutes. The other 40% goes toadministrative costs and the non-profit group http://www.twentysixtwo.org. You keep all tips and can hand out your business cards to everyone you work on.

 

If you would like to work the event, please e-mail me kathy@excellenceintouch.com: include your contact info, t-shirt size, and the shift/or shifts you would like to work (you can work both). You must have a current massage license and proof of insurance with you on race day or you will not be able to work.

Views: 42

Reply to This

© 2022   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service