massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Hello Everyone, I am wondering if anyone has every heard of/been educated in structural integration, which is often known as rolfing? I am looking into the possibility of developing a continued education course on the topic because I find it very interesting and think such a course is lacking in our market. It would be a 2 hour course for $50ish and it would secure 2 CE credits. It would be written and designed by a friend of mine who is a certified structural integrator and who has been practicing structural integration and body work for over 20 years. I am really just trying to gain valuable feedback from the market to determine if this is something I should pursue or not. In fact, if you would be willing to share your opinion by filling out this quick survey, it would really help my business partner and I as we move forward and we would really appreciate it!



Views: 95

Reply to This

© 2020   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service