massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Kevin Clark's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"AMTA-NH on House Bill 446 ...   HB 446 mandates throwback to unlicensed massage the…"

Kevin Clark replied Feb 13, 2011 to Are there any legislative updates in your state that you'd like to share with the group?

18 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Clark

"Michigan -"It will soon be a felony to practice massage without a license."  This co…"

Kevin Clark replied Feb 11, 2011 to Are there any legislative updates in your state that you'd like to share with the group?

18 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Clark

"Diedre,   I enjoy these discussions.  I think I understand your and Michael's argume…"

Kevin Clark replied Feb 9, 2011 to Are there any legislative updates in your state that you'd like to share with the group?

18 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Clark

"Why? is the big question.  It will be incumbent upon the legislators to explain thei…"

Kevin Clark replied Feb 9, 2011 to Are there any legislative updates in your state that you'd like to share with the group?

18 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Clark

"Lots of people have lots of questions about this House Bill.  A couple interesting l…"

18 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Clark

"Applicable News/Links:Vermont - The Office of Professional Regulation recommends tha…"

Kevin Clark replied Feb 6, 2011 to Are there any legislative updates in your state that you'd like to share with the group?

18 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Clark

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service