massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Michael Huber's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"I think I can appreciate your position Diedre and also appreciate what you have shar…"

Michael Huber replied Feb 11, 2011 to Are there any legislative updates in your state that you'd like to share with the group?

18 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Clark

"First off, I agree with you, there are Massage Therapists with under 500 hours of tr…"

Michael Huber replied Feb 10, 2011 to Are there any legislative updates in your state that you'd like to share with the group?

18 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Clark

"There are always going to bad Dr's just like there will always be bad Massage Therap…"

Michael Huber replied Feb 9, 2011 to Are there any legislative updates in your state that you'd like to share with the group?

18 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Clark

"Lets forget about image for a second and look at client care.  Without state licensi…"

Michael Huber replied Feb 9, 2011 to Are there any legislative updates in your state that you'd like to share with the group?

18 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Clark

"Thanks for the Links, though I have yet to see any valid reason for looking to repea…"

18 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Clark

"I am curious how taking away training requirements for LMT's in NH is going to benef…"

18 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Kevin Clark

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service