massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I live in Ohio and have not heard anyone here say bodyworker. I am struggling with k…"

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT replied Jul 24, 2010 to "Massage" covers a very broad array of modalities and session goals. How do you quickly communicate to others exactly what you do?

2 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Andrea Turner

"Hi Linda, I just saw this so I will be ordering the book. I now have a massage room…"

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT replied Jul 24, 2010 to Are you stressed out about not having enough clients to meet your bills? Just starting out and don't know where to begin?

9 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Dana Tate

"Do up a coupon for ___% off their next massage and include a couple more for them to…"

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT replied Jan 6, 2010 to What is a good New Year's Promo or Mktg. idea

8 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Debra Rilea

"I have thought about teaching couples massage with one couple at a time which is all…"

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT replied Jan 4, 2010 to Marketing Couples Massage....

4 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT

"Thanks I needed that. (smile) I have had countless clients who are married come thro…"

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT replied Jan 3, 2010 to Marketing Couples Massage....

4 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT

"You are right and now that you mentioned it and since I am in a learning mode right…"

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT replied Dec 21, 2009 to Awesome practice building info I just found online....

14 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Erica Olson

"Hi Sue. You give an awesome perspective. I have used www.vistaprint.com as well and…"

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT replied Dec 21, 2009 to Awesome practice building info I just found online....

14 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Erica Olson

"Thanks Karla and Tom. Good info. I have Paypal but have not learned all about it yet…"

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT replied Dec 21, 2009 to Accepting Credit/debit Cards?

38 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Alicia O'Rourke

"Hi Gloria, I am with you on that. I wish I could just stay on a cash basis for simpl…"

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT replied Dec 21, 2009 to Accepting Credit/debit Cards?

38 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Alicia O'Rourke

"Excellent. You have found some things that work for you. Awesome. I would personally…"

14 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Erica Olson

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service