a community of practitioners
Samantha Horne shared this Austin job opportunity with me.
She wrote, "We are a spa looking for some awesome Massage Therapists. If after reading the following you feel like you are a great fit please reply with a current resume and your TX LMT number.
· Licensed in TX, some spa experience but are willing to train the right person
· Must possess the want and need to grow as well as build clientele
· Absolutely care about your profession, this is not “just a paycheck”
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to work with little to no supervision
· Comfortable with recommending after care to clients and a course of treatment
· Available to work some weekends, also some nights until 8pm
Our spa is operated with a family type atmosphere. This position requires building clientele, being available for your shifts and being part of a group of like-minded individuals.
We offer competitive pay of 35-40% to start DOE, incentives, discounts on services and products and best of all a nurturing, supportive atmosphere.
Please email your current resume to email@example.com and if you would like to include a brief reason you think you are a good fit. Make sure your contact information is listed. Also it will be required to do a 15 minute practical before being hired."