massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Boris Prilutsky's Discussions (456)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Melissa. looks like I did misunderstand your original post.but now it's all cle…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Mar 1, 2011 to Teaching palpation

13 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Hi Alexei. very possible that I have misunderstood Mellissa's post  and replied this…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Mar 1, 2011 to Teaching palpation

13 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Dear Melissa. I am not a big fan to teach any techniques on the other materials but…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Feb 28, 2011 to Teaching palpation

13 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Michael

"Dear Jason. I didn't felt that you are attacking me or that you are ignorant.more th…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Oct 8, 2010 to HOW TO EFFECTIVELY INTEGRATE ENERGY WORK & SCIENCE BASED MASSAGE

6 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Hi Mike. I am glad that you like my article. I will be more than happy to teach at F…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Oct 7, 2010 to HOW TO EFFECTIVELY INTEGRATE ENERGY WORK & SCIENCE BASED MASSAGE

6 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Dear Jason. Thank you very much for: “nice article” Any theory and/or concept /appro…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Oct 7, 2010 to HOW TO EFFECTIVELY INTEGRATE ENERGY WORK & SCIENCE BASED MASSAGE

6 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Dear Kelly . I agree with you that massage therapy is an art. I personally believe t…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Sep 10, 2010 to Balance between learning and profit

13 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Jan Schwartz

"Dear Kim. It was very kind of you to post comment like this. Thank you very much. Fo…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Sep 9, 2010 to Is our teachings in conflicts ?

7 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Dear Jason. First of all thank you very much for your post.feels like you are person…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Sep 8, 2010 to Is our teachings in conflicts ?

7 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Boris Prilutsky

"Dear friends . I believe will be appropriate to discuss needed qualifications in ord…"

Boris Prilutsky replied Sep 7, 2010 to Balance between learning and profit

13 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Jan Schwartz

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service