massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Keith Eric Grant's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"At this point, other than by changing the law itself and by the new BPPE assuming it…"

Keith Eric Grant replied Jul 11, 2010 to Color me confused

9 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Ritual Bliss

"I heard back tonight from Ahmos Netanel, the CAMTC CEO tonight, after he spent a ver…"

Keith Eric Grant replied May 7, 2010 to How long does the CAMTC take to mail certificate after approval?

8 May 7, 2010
Reply by Keith Eric Grant

"Jessica, having an application pending since January is too long, unless a problem h…"

Keith Eric Grant replied May 6, 2010 to How long does the CAMTC take to mail certificate after approval?

8 May 7, 2010

"If you've already received notification, it was likely that your certificate got del…"

Keith Eric Grant replied May 5, 2010 to How long does the CAMTC take to mail certificate after approval?

8 May 7, 2010

"Crystal, It is not a "state certification" because CAMTC is not a state agency. It…"

Keith Eric Grant replied Nov 22, 2009 to CAMTC Certification

40 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Jody C. Hutchinson

"Angela, My comment about "not being adversarial" was not a response to you in parti…"

Keith Eric Grant replied Nov 19, 2009 to CAMTC Certification

40 Mar 8, 2010

"Angela, I can confirm Paul Simmons statement on the letter. The letter was sent on…"

Keith Eric Grant replied Nov 18, 2009 to CAMTC Certification

40 Mar 8, 2010

"Rajam, State law preempts any local law where they are in direct conflict. The San…"

Keith Eric Grant replied Nov 16, 2009 to CAMTC Certification

40 Mar 8, 2010

"I sat in on the CAMTC Public Policy and Local Government Subcommittee conference cal…"

Keith Eric Grant replied Nov 12, 2009 to CAMTC Certification

40 Mar 8, 2010

"It turns out there were links to the check the status of your application page from…"

Keith Eric Grant replied Nov 11, 2009 to CAMTC Certification

40 Mar 8, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service