massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

All form of energy workers... please make sure you are not lost to time or someone else's memory of time. Register for free at I Am Massage.com

Views: 48

Replies to This Discussion

This is one of the best things to happen in this Century of Massage. I hope many will join and get themselves recorded in History.
Not sure it is that good of an idea..lol. But, it will be a way to keep a more accurate account. It will be fun!!! And it is FREE!

Darcy Neibaur said:
This is one of the best things to happen in this Century of Massage. I hope many will join and get themselves recorded in History.
Like you always say " IT IS ALL GOOD"

Mike Hinkle said:
Not sure it is that good of an idea..lol. But, it will be a way to keep a more accurate account. It will be fun!!! And it is FREE!

Darcy Neibaur said:
This is one of the best things to happen in this Century of Massage. I hope many will join and get themselves recorded in History.
There ya go!

Darcy Neibaur said:
Like you always say " IT IS ALL GOOD"

Mike Hinkle said:
Not sure it is that good of an idea..lol. But, it will be a way to keep a more accurate account. It will be fun!!! And it is FREE!

Darcy Neibaur said:
This is one of the best things to happen in this Century of Massage. I hope many will join and get themselves recorded in History.

RSS

© 2021   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service