massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Erik Dalton, Ph.D.'s Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Amy: Is your client a male? Painful perineum swelling (between anus and scrotum)…"

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Feb 21, 2011 to pain in the perineum

4 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Jerry Hesch, MHS, PT

"OK... so maybe Erik does have the grooviest hair in the business...  see attached..."

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Dec 9, 2010 to Does Erik have the grooviest hair in the whole profession?

2 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Dawn Bellanca

"Off the subject but just had an interesting case in the office Thursday. Are any of…"

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Feb 13, 2010 to What home-retraining exercises do you give your forward-head posture clients?

23 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Allan J Jones

"Keep em coming ...great suggestions.. "

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Feb 11, 2010 to What home-retraining exercises do you give your forward-head posture clients?

23 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Allan J Jones

"Hey Jacqueline: Most bodyworkers understand the down-side of head-forward postures.…"

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Feb 10, 2010 to What home-retraining exercises do you give your forward-head posture clients?

23 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Allan J Jones

"Sandi, my office manager, tells me we have received over 100 replies to the above qu…"

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Feb 6, 2010 to What the heck is Erik Dalton holding?

3 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Erik Dalton, Ph.D.

"U very funny girl Amy..... "

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Feb 5, 2010 to What the heck is Erik Dalton holding?

3 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Erik Dalton, Ph.D.

"I dig it Allen...no pun intended! "

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Jan 18, 2010 to What home-retraining exercises do you give your forward-head posture clients?

23 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Allan J Jones

"I like that theraband routine Amy. Did you receive you Blue Collar Contest prizes ye…"

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Jan 17, 2010 to What home-retraining exercises do you give your forward-head posture clients?

23 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Allan J Jones

"Excellent suggestions gentlemen. Just watched an interesting video one of my Myoske…"

Erik Dalton, Ph.D. replied Jan 17, 2010 to What home-retraining exercises do you give your forward-head posture clients?

23 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Allan J Jones

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service