massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Gary W Addis, LMT's Discussions (775)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Joyce, youtube videos of a few minutes of this or that modality are available.  But…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Sep 28, 2011 to What are you NOT learning in massage school?

27 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Gary W Addis, LMT

"darcy, is that a typo?  Couldn't find cakras or caraks but found chakras, which seem…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Sep 20, 2011 to What are you NOT learning in massage school?

27 Aug 6, 2012

"Can't disagree with what you're saying.  But IMO it isn't that they don't know how t…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Sep 19, 2011 to What are you NOT learning in massage school?

27 Aug 6, 2012

"Some of the hours seem to be wasted.  For instance, last quarter we had a class call…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Sep 19, 2011 to What are you NOT learning in massage school?

27 Aug 6, 2012

"Erin, as I just posted in response to Jane's question, we need a comprehensive encyc…"

27 Aug 6, 2012

"Can't say about the rest of the nation, but here on the Gulf Coast, most of my instr…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Aug 18, 2011 to Welcome to ABMP, Students!

19 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Mark Evans

"John, welcome.  Advice? Consider massage as dessert.  But do eat all your meat and v…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Aug 6, 2011 to Welcome to ABMP, Students!

19 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Mark Evans

"Mine doesn't do much lecture, it's all oral, hands on...mvmts & ROM.  Wicked the…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied May 12, 2011 to teaching methods

6 May 12, 2011

"Ariana, I proudly report that my new study method seems to be working.  Despite two…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Feb 23, 2011 to teaching methods

6 May 12, 2011

"I too am a student, but if I'm not being presumptuous, I'll pass on a technique I'…"

Gary W Addis, LMT replied Nov 21, 2010 to technique with scapulae

5 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Olga Chwascinska

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service