massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

We are planning a Festival Conference on Energy Work. It is in the beginning stages of planning and I would like to hear energy workers opinions on what classes and who they would like to spend the two-day event with. It will be a lot of fun!

We are also planning conferences for Medical, Spa, Schools/Students, Teachers, Research, Establishment Owners, Vendors, Nurse Massage Therapists, Esalen Intensive, Franchises, Mobile Massage, Portability of Licensure, Yoga, Feldenkrais, Rolfing, Pregnancy Massage, Asian Bodywork, Sports Massage and Emergency Relief Massage.

It will be at Western Carolina University outside Asheville, NC. This is a very spiritual and Holy area. The Festival will be a week long, July 12-19, 2011. Our first full-week Festival will be fansastic, with loads of surprises.

Let me know what you think. Anyone wanting to be a friend of the Festival - click here!

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to attend Mike, I think I will have to start saving up now in order to have the money to go. Any idea about costs yet? And will CEUs be given? Just wondering.
Hi Mike,
Is this to be a learning experience,or a debate experience?
I want classes, vendors and speakers! Costs? Still doing the research. It will be less than Festival and include room and food as well!
not sure i understand your last sentence, could you expand on it please.
I am very interested unsure if it will be in my financial plan, however, would love to aim for it!!

Mike Hinkle said:
I want classes, vendors and speakers! Costs? Still doing the research. It will be less than Festival and include room and food as well!
Our price will include the Conference, education, meals and lodging. Save $10 a week in tips and it will almost cover the cost, next July! See details at http://www.worldmassagefestival.com/2011/index.html

Jenny Lancey-Flammia said:
not sure i understand your last sentence, could you expand on it please.
I am very interested unsure if it will be in my financial plan, however, would love to aim for it!!

Mike Hinkle said:
Sounds fantastic
You will love it. Watch all the news that comes out about it next week in KY!

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service