massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds interesting! But I have never heard of it either."

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT replied Jan 10, 2010 to Singing Bowls

8 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Anja Martin

"Steve I appreciate the detail you have provided because our massage school did not t…"

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT replied Jan 5, 2010 to Working on more, uh, hairy clients......

15 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Steve - Maryland L.M.T.

"I just found some excellent info on hot stone sanitation in the stone therapy group…"

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT replied Jan 4, 2010 to Working on more, uh, hairy clients......

15 Jan 5, 2010

"I am relatively new to hot stone massage so thus far I have never had more than one…"

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT replied Jan 4, 2010 to Working on more, uh, hairy clients......

15 Jan 5, 2010

"Hmmmm. I like the photo but since you are trying to show something suggestive of hot…"

15 Jan 5, 2010

"Awesome! The pictures are FABULOUS! Wow you are doing things I keep thinking about d…"

15 Jan 5, 2010

"Steve I love the picture. I am going to start using my hot stones more during my mas…"

15 Jan 5, 2010

"Oh wow. Yes! I have been putting off getting one of those but that is a good idea an…"

15 Jan 5, 2010

"Yeah that is what I usually end up doing but then I feel like I am dousing them in o…"

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT replied Jan 3, 2010 to Working on more, uh, hairy clients......

15 Jan 5, 2010

"Fascinating! Welcome Mike. What is the World Massage Festival all about? "

Donna C. Agrinsonis, LMT replied Jan 1, 2010 to Introduce yourself here....

14 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Massage sucks

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service