massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Education (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The effects of Stress on the Body

Stress has a negative impact on our body systems. Do we know what happens to our body structures and functions for example stress kills bra…

Started by Erick Sewell

1 Sep 21, 2013
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Class Project

I know this is short notice and might be too forward for my first post. I have a project that was given out by my instructor for our class…

Started by Paul Burba

9 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by Paul Burba

Ortho-bionomy & Zero Balancing

Hello! I'm new to this site and I hope I'm doing this correctly.  :} Does anybody have tips about what Ortho-bionomy is and if it is a good…

Started by Sarah

2 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Choosing a massage school..... advice?

Good day all! I'm looking at schools in Austin and trying to determine what aspects matter. For me, price is a big consideration, as well a…

Started by Katrina Augostini

4 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Katrina Augostini

Continuing Education - Nutrition

I am interested in taking some CEU's on Nutrition, Health/Wellness. Have any of you taken or know of a course offered to LMBT's?

Started by Erin S.

0 Jul 21, 2013

What do YOU need?

I am going to be writing training courses that relate to the business of massage. I want to help as many professionals grow and expand thei…

Started by Kered Mada

3 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Cathrine Darrow

Aromatherapy Course?

Does anyone know of a good Aromatherapy course, preferably one that is somewhat affordable but that has great content?

Started by Melanie Pittman

4 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Melanie Pittman

Hello everyone! I will be attending classes on the 28th of this month. Starting a new career in Massage Therapy. I am attending the Arizona…

Started by Bob Pyle

6 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Betty Schlesinger

First two weeks

I am about to finish my first two weeks in Massage Therapy School. We have touched on just a few modalities along with some Proff. Ed. info…

Started by Bob Pyle

3 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Betty Schlesinger

Continuing education

I am a licensed massage therapist and finished massage school a few years ago. I need to brush up on some old skills and learn some new one…

Started by Elyse Gutierrez

5 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Daniel Cohen

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service