massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Education (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to owning a massage school...need help.

Hello everyone!  I'm glad to be part of this community and to be able to share with others here. My husband and I are both massage therapis…

Started by Iliana Bates

1 May 30, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

State requirements

I was about to sign my agreement for school in Colorado a few days ago. I'm sitting down with the admissions officer and she checks Utah (…

Started by Kassie San

4 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Janae Klindt

any advice for a student

hi I am a new student, I am very excited to enter this program of study! is their any advice for me as I travel on this new journey in life…

Started by Tonya Rene Miles

12 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by shaan

training for pediatric oncology massage???

I am trying to identify training courses or programs on oncology massage for children with cancer.  I am aware of the good courses offered…

Started by Janice Valverde

0 Feb 22, 2013

Therapists, if you could go anywhere...

Suppose you won the following "scholarship":  1) Two months of paid vacation 2) Flights anywhere in the world: round trip, Asian ring, wha…

Started by Encantado

1 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Julie Erickson

Need suggestions for constructing an anatomy review for massage therapists

I'm a physical therapist who will be constructing an anatomy review course geared for massage therapists for an online CEU company.  I woul…

Started by P. Warring

2 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by P. Warring

It's official!

Just wanted to celebrate a little. My Massage Therapist journey officially starts in April! I received notice of acceptance today into the…

Started by Kassie San

5 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Cassandra Cravens

Writing a massage therapy case report - an eBook

If you've been thinking of writing a case report then please take a little time to read this eBook and then consult the resource section a…

Started by Vlad

0 Jan 16, 2013

Orthopedic Testing for Upper Extremities

In Dallas, Sunday, January 27, 2013  a Hands on Class to hone your skills at assessing Upper Body Muscle issues so that you can zero in wit…

Started by Teena Johnson

3 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by willows_of_saturn

Choosing continuing education classes

I am wondering how therapists choose which continuing education classes to take. What factors do you take into consideration, ie. cost, len…

Started by Christina Russell

3 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Stacey Breslin

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service