massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

General questions (180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Should I pay chiropractor a cut from my mobile business?

Here's the situation... I currently share an office with a chiropractor who gets a percentage of every massage I do at the office. Recently…

Started by Qiana Thompson

2 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Qiana Thompson

Most functional, sustainable, affordable, & safe floors for multiple SPA massage therapy rooms with lots of usage. ANY SUGGESTIONS!!! THANK YOU in advance.

Most functional, sustainable, affordable, & safe floors for multiple SPA massage therapy rooms with lots of usage.  ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!…

Started by Bradley Blalock, LMT

5 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Rod Cain

Space to share in San Ramon, California

I'm new to this forum. Is there a category for finding someone to share rental space? I have a room that I would like to share with someone…

Started by Melody Evenson

0 Apr 1, 2013

Do you use research in your practice?

Research that validates the effectiveness of a therapy is an important part of any healthcare profession. How do you use research on massag…

Started by Abram Herman

1 Mar 18, 2013
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

For all you LMT's who work in a Chiropractic office!

Hello! :) I am currently working at a Chiropractic office.. I am an employee! my pay-check is maybe $450 every two weeks. I make $13 a 1/2…

Started by Jessica Belanger

21 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Jessica Belanger

Pitting Edema

Hello Fellow MT's: I have utilized your advice on this site before, and it has significantly helped and encouraged me along my start as a…

Started by Anne Vander Naald

3 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Jane Quinn

Let's Talk About ... Um ... Erections.

It's an awkward topic, but it's true that many men don't receive massage for fear of experiencing a specific physical reaction. Massage &am…

Started by Abram Herman

0 Feb 20, 2013

Class for Billing?

Hello my fellow therapists! I was wondering if anyone knew of a class for billing that is available to therapists without having to enroll…

Started by Stephanie Garner, LMT

4 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Julie Erickson

Add to my book about ethics

I'm writing a book that deals with unethical situations in the MT profession.  Please share your stories with me.  This can either be a sho…

Started by Julie Erickson

0 Feb 20, 2013

Has anyone used the IQ Massager Pro?

Groupon has a great deal on these right now, $39, but I can't find any product reviews. Has anyone used this tool?

Started by Pam Cameron

0 Feb 9, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service