massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Uncategorized (1,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yikes !!! “Knife Massage”

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/asia/taiwan/video-taipei-knife-massage/

Started by Gordon J. Wallis

0 Nov 17, 2017

where do you buy your supplies from

I’m buying supplies for my spa, and trying to find a good supplier. Mostly sheets and towels, maybe some hot stones. Stuff like that.

Started by Albert

12 Nov 11, 2017
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Massage therapy music source

Hello! I have been using Pandora...worked great for adjusting for client preferences AND very portable having it on my phone for chair mas…

Started by Kendra Wien

3 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Pueppi Texas

Massaging eye muscles???

I recently watched a Youtube video of a massage therapist using a qtip to massage muscles on the superior aspect of the eye (between the or…

Started by Jeremy Murray

6 Nov 6, 2017

Treatment techniques for MS with high spasticity and pain, neck esp.

Hello!  Looking for input from other licensed therapists as to good techniques for loosening up spastic muscles and especially for releasin…

Started by Diana Dee

1 Oct 31, 2017

Palm Springs, CA therapists read this

Hi - I've been doing massage and health coaching in the desert for 3 years now. Would love to get to know other therapists for personal and…

Started by Diana Dee

0 Oct 31, 2017

Overwhelmed during massage therapy school.

I am in my first two months of my massage therapy program and am doing well. I have gotten mostly As on all the tests. However, my teacher,…

Started by Jeremy Murray

6 Oct 26, 2017
Reply by Pueppi Texas

How long after starting Massage Therapy School did you start practicing on people outside of class?

I've been in Massage Therapy school since September 12th. We've learned some new techniques already and we are required to practice outside…

Started by Melissa Anderson

1 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Pueppi Texas

How do you learn new modalities outside of school?

Swedish massage is the type of massage we will be learning at my school. We will have intro classes into dif. modalities but nothing more t…

Started by Jeremy Murray

6 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Laura Garza

Cortiva sells to Steiner

Steiner Leisure Limited Announces Entry Into an Agreement for the Acquisition of the Assets of Cortiva Group, Inc. Thursday, 13 Oc…

Started by Relax & Rejuvenate

66 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Laura Garza

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service