massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Uncategorized (1,720)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LMT was texting during my massage

I've been a massage therapist for 10 years now and I just had an alarming experience.  My mother gave me a gift card to a local spa and I b…

Started by Karen Satke

6 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Laura Garza

Can you complete a Massage Therapy program in four months?

There is a school that will be offering a Massage Therapy program and they told me the program is for 4 months. Has anyone ever heard of or…

Started by Melissa Anderson

19 Sep 13, 2017
Reply by Therese Schwartz

Pain potentially curbing career in Medical Massage

Hi Everyone!My name is John, this is my first time here posting! I'm excited for the community! Here's my story: My wonderful girlfriend h…

Started by John Gibian

2 Aug 18, 2017
Reply by Alisa Alexander

treatment room to share in Brooklyn, NY

Hi I have a beautiful treatment room in DUMBO, Brooklyn looking to share with a neat practitioner if you are interested please contact me. 

Started by Yoshie

0 Aug 6, 2017

Advanced Concepts

Advanced concepts to ponder( vedeo links and attachments). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPs0CHJwLYY&sns=em https://www.youtube.com

Started by Gordon J. Wallis

2 Jul 31, 2017
Reply by Gordon J. Wallis

Couples room size

I'm trying to figure out, what's the smallest a couples room should be? What do you guys think?

Started by Albert

1 Jul 30, 2017
Reply by Pueppi Texas

Working in rehab outside of chiropractor offices common? Possible?

I am starting massage therapy school in August and am really excited about it. I have been thinking about venues in which I want to work in…

Started by Jeremy Murray

2 Jul 29, 2017
Reply by Pueppi Texas

Attached tick on a client?

Hi all, Now that summer is here, wondering what standard protocol is if you notice a tick attached to a client. I read an online article t…

Started by Anne K

1 Jun 26, 2017
Reply by Laurie

Coorporate Chair Massage Intake list

Hello Everyone! Did any one have an idea how to create a intake list for coorporate chair massage? If i go to a company to perform a chair…

Started by Christyn Chong

2 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by Christyn Chong

Gaining experience as a new therapist

I've heard from many MTs either to start out at Massage Envy or Hand and Stone as a new therapist. However, the other half say not to work…

Started by Jeremy Murray

5 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Pueppi Texas

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service