massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Robin Byler Thomas's Discussions (228)

Discussions Replied To (205) Replies Latest Activity

"We've certainly all experienced the psychic vampire on some level, haven't we? Even…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Feb 6, 2010 to Measuring Energy Work Effectively in Massage Therapy Research

42 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Guess you won't be doing any pilot studies in the future Chris. Pilot studies are n…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Feb 6, 2010 to Measuring Energy Work Effectively in Massage Therapy Research

42 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Yes, that's the list where I found the abstract posted; thanks for the link Mike. "

42 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Yes, maybe you can make the WMF in 2011? "

42 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"I'd like to meet you too Kim, but unfortunately can't make the Seattle conference. Y…"

42 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"LOL. For a quick explanation of Pulchritudinous we can always count on U-Tube. "

Robin Byler Thomas replied Feb 6, 2010 to Grooviest hair in the profession - Dalton, Hinkle or Baltz?

73 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Vlad

"Which kind of studies CAM? "

42 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Good questions Kim; I’m looking forward to reading the study for answers myself; whe…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Feb 5, 2010 to Measuring Energy Work Effectively in Massage Therapy Research

42 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Mike Hinkle

"Ok squirrel, I just voted. You know who we missed? Gloria Coppola; she has gorgeus,…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Feb 4, 2010 to Grooviest hair in the profession - Dalton, Hinkle or Baltz?

73 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Vlad

"I usually wear a nice pair of slacks, a colored T-shirt, and a nice jacket; which is…"

Robin Byler Thomas replied Feb 2, 2010 to What Do You Wear in Your Sessions

46 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Robin Byler Thomas

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service