massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Therese Schwartz's Discussions (634)

Discussions Replied To (621) Replies Latest Activity

"What we have here is a classic push-pull of different ideologies.  I can see what ea…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 31, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Wilson, your posts read as if English is not your native language.  English is very…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 30, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"The important thing is that people like having their feet rubbed! :) One of my clien…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 30, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"I don't know how to quiet the adrenals; is it possible to do that on myself?  I have…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 29, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"I'm glad it helps! It definitely helps with lymphedema; we talked about that a lot i…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 27, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Actually, with Chickly's LDT (I don't know about other forms of lymph work), you are…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 27, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Gary, I'll answer your questions this weekend, to the best of my ability. :)"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 26, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Thanks, Gary!  I've been doing Lymph Drainage Therapy with her to help with the swel…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 26, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"It just makes so much sense; I've even pulled up the attachments you include so that…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 25, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

"Gordon, thanks to all your posts with attachments, I've been getting even more succe…"

Therese Schwartz replied Jul 24, 2013 to Needing advice from any who have experience working with fibromyalgia clients

89 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Wilson Jordan

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service