massage and bodywork professionals

a community of practitioners

Therese Schwartz's Discussions (634)

Discussions Replied To (621) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know why people insist on going back for more treatment that doesn't work.  …"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 19, 2012 to Vichy Massage

63 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by willows_of_saturn

"Willows of Saturn, my favorite (since my husband requested it and I tried it) techni…"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 19, 2012 to Vichy Massage

63 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by willows_of_saturn

"R&R posted about his MBA as an answer to my question about his education and exp…"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 19, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"LOL - yeah, forgot that I could just say what I needed to!  Good point.  I was tryin…"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 18, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"OK Gina, I've been sitting back and reading this exchange (at times wishing I had so…"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 18, 2012 to Have Arrogant / Stubborn LMT's Created the Market for Massage Franchises?

98 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Neal Lyons

"I can't imagine what that was like.  I think it's great that you did the massage-a-t…"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 16, 2012 to Have You Been Negatively Affected by The Corporate Franchise?

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"Oh!  So you take public transportation?  If that's the case, at least you can use th…"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 16, 2012 to Have You Been Negatively Affected by The Corporate Franchise?

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"I am lucky, and I know it.  I've worked hard, too, and have positioned myself to do…"

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

"I've worked with an energy healer who specializes in helping people rid themselves o…"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 16, 2012 to Massage & Lyme Disease

8 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Lee Edelberg

"Except that I have expenses involved with running a business that are considerable.…"

Therese Schwartz replied Dec 15, 2012 to Have You Been Negatively Affected by The Corporate Franchise?

33 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Joyce Young

RSS

© 2024   Created by ABMP.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service